Please join us for the Second Annual “Friends of Coal Cup” November 15, 16 & 17, 2019 at Shawnee Sports Complex. This event is open to travel and recreational teams. Teams can be registered US Youth or US Club. The tournament is a WVSA sanctioned event. Each game will be played on our six fields featuring state-of-the art FieldTurf Revolution 360 turf at Shawnee Sports Complex. Teams are guaranteed 3 games. There will be 3 divisions available per age group: Blue, Black, and White, with Blue being the highest. Divisions are subject to change based on team participation. Divisions will be released no later than Nov. 6, 2019.
. Early Registration is $250.
Registration after Oct. 20 is $300.
Tournament Director & Shawnee Sports Complex Director - Katie Arthur
Tournament Logistics & Shawnee Operations Director - Samantha Carney
Tournament Registration & WVSA - Dave Laraba
Tournament Registration & WVSA - Susan McIntyre
Referee Coordinator & WVSA - Mike McCarthy
Nov. 13, 2019: State certified/Official stamped rosters sent to email@example.com BY Wednesday, November 13, 2019. If you’re an out-of-state team, travel permits must be sent by Nov. 13, 2019 with your roster.
Nov. 15, 2019: Early Registration from 3-9pm at Shawnee Sports Complex. This is not required, but highly suggested to coaches with teams playing PRIOR TO 9 AM SATURDAY. Teams playing on Friday evening must register prior to games.
Nov. 16, 2019: Saturday, November 16, 2019, coaches must bring player ID cards OR 5 (five) Photo Rosters to be matched with Official rosters sent on Nov. 12, 2019 to tournament headquarters prior to first game’s kickoff.
**Teams must check-in no later than 30 min. prior to first game.
On this site you will find all the information you need about the second annual Friends of Coal Cup!
During the tournament the results and standings are updated online as soon as a results of a game are entered. This web application is also available on all mobile devices, so every visitor of our tournament can have their own online dashboard with results and standings.
- Fri 11/15/19
- 1772001GSHigh School Girls 11v11 U18 BlueField 1 Encova – 11v11Charleston Clash 03G (US)6:00 pmFC ALLIANCE 2002G (US)
- 1822007GB2007G 11v11 U13 BlackField 2 DOW – 11v11FC ALLIANCE 2007/2008G (US)6:00 pmWVFC 2007 Girls (US)
- 1002002BBHigh School Boys 11v11 U18 BlackField 3 – 11v11FC ALLIANCE 2001/02B (US)6:00 pmCharleston Clash (US)
- 702006BB2006B 11v11 U14 BlackField 5 – 11v11FC ALLIANCE 2006B (US)6:00 pmDiversity USA
- 1612006GB2006G 11v11 U14 BlackField 1 Encova – 11v11Charleston Clash (US)7:30 pmFC ALLIANCE 2006G (US)
- 972002BBHigh School Boys 11v11 U18 BlackField 2 DOW – 11v11WVFC 2001 Boys - Black (US)7:30 pmHUFC (US)
- 1742005GG2004/05G 11v11 U16 BlueField 3 – 11v11WVFC 2005G (US)7:30 pmFC ALLIANCE 2005G (US)